Skip to main content Skip to Chat

Student Transcripts

To obtain a copy of your Student Transcript from SD8, please contact the superintendent's office at 250.352.6681 or For general information about transcripts, visit the Ministry of Education.

To get a copy of your high school transcript, you will need to know your Student PEN (Personal Education Number). You can find your Student PEN at the top of any of your past report cards. If you do not have copies of past report cards, contact the last school you attended and ask for a copy. You can also contact the Ministry of Education to request your Student PEN.