Graduation Transitions (GT12)
is intended to prepare you for a successful transition to life
after secondary school. Graduation Transitions is an opportunity to:
1. Update your resume and cover letter in preparation for entering the work force.
2. Develop strong employability skills and references.
3. Evaluate your healthy lifestyle choices.
4. Investigate a post-secondary educational institution.
5. Plan a budget for life after high school.
6. Adopt active lifestyle habits.
In order to graduate, all six aspects of GT must be completed.
Personal Health Assignment
Work Experience and Work Experience Summary
Grad Transition Plan
DPA submitted monthly
Your completion of GT requirements will be reported to MyEdBC and will appear on your Transcript.